Post by: Kate Hoeting, MTS ‘21, Graduate Assistant
Editor’s Note: Please note that this article as well as the articles referenced therein were last updated in March 2023 and reflect accurate information as of that time.
Since incoming students are starting to think about housing, we thought it would be helpful to re-run two articles about housing options in the Boston area. In addition, the Office of Student Life provides information on housing options, so be sure to check that out, too!
- Our On-Campus Housing article covers options like the Center for the Study of World Religions and Harvard University Housing.
- Our Off-Campus Housing article will give you a sense of what features to consider when searching for places to live in the Boston area.
Some key housing deadlines to be aware of include:
- The Center for the Study of World Religions (CSWR) is open for summer 2023. Applications for summer residence are generally accepted towards the end of March and apartments are assigned on a first come, first served basis as soon as the apartment availability becomes known.
- In addition, applications for the CSWR housing during the 2023-24 academic year are due April 14, 2023.
- To participate in the Harvard University Housing lottery, apply by May 1, 2023.
We wish you the best of luck with finding your new home!